April 5, 2021
UL’s ChemADVISOR™ Regulatory Database formerly known as LOLI (Lists of Lists), helps you gain regulatory intelligence – containing over 6,800 regulatory lists from over 130 countries around the world to assist you in complying with occupational, environmental, health, and safety regulations and in writing Safety Data Sheets and labels for your products and intermediaries.
It's never been more important for the data that drives your business to be trusted and up to date.
With the increasing speed and volume of regulatory change, and the complexity of supply chains, having access to current and trustworthy data is an integral part of your business.
As government and advisory agencies (as well as advocacy groups and brands) issue their policies in many languages and formats, which are then dispersed online and via various physical mediums, ChemADVISOR is your single and structured source for the substance-specific data points you need for hazard assessment and product compliance around the world.
Providing the quality support you need
Hundreds of companies, including many household names and prominent government agencies, choose ChemADVISOR to power their understanding of what’s in their products.
Our clients know that when it comes to compliance, cutting corners doesn’t pay.
How we help your business
- Gain Global Market Access - Ensuring market access globally and for specific supply chain and retailers.
- Sustainability for your Business - Includes sustainability, green chemistry and hazard assessment.
- Compliance Documentation - Creating required compliance documentation (safety data sheets, labels, and reporting).
- Substance & Material Identification - Identifying substances receiving attention from advocacy and advisory groups.
- Compliance Management - Compliant management of facility emissions and discharge management and spill and release reporting.
Our data supports a diverse set of industry sectors
- Food and beverages
- Personal care and cosmetics
- Specialty and lab chemicals
- Paints and coatings
- Pesticides and biocides
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Toys and children’s products
- Textiles and clothing
How will this database power your software?
The database is delivered in SQL format via FTP download site. The download comes with a full table mapping and description and is available in multiple formats.
The ChemADVISOR API data access portal offers software developers RESTful web services to access ChemADVISOR Regulatory Database. The developer portal contains live documentation and copy/paste programming examples. Try the Sandbox
Intelligent connections built-in
The information you need may be based on chemical families, a synonym or in a foreign language - but if you miss it, you’ll miss out. ChemADVISOR is structured to link you to relevant data regardless of where you start your search.
How can we help you?
Contact us to learn more about the ChemADVISOR Regulatory Database, or to simply find out how we can help you easily navigate global regulatory requirements and pursue accurate chemical compliance.